When the user has filled the registration form, and submit it, this extension generates a unique code and send it to the customer.
And instead of showing the customer the registration success page it shows the phone number verification page.
When the customer enters the right code, she will be redirected to the registration success page.
SOME NOTES ABOUT FUNCTIONING
If you have enabled customer approval, this extension will delay the approval mail sending until the customer confirm their phone number. Once they confirm their phone number, the original Opencart approval mail will be sent to the customer to inform them that their account is waiting approval. And admin is informed that an account has been created and is waiting for approval.
If you didn't enable customer approval, this extension will delay the welcome mail sending until the customer confirms his phone number. Once it is confirmed, the original Opencart welcome mail will be sent to the customer to inform him about account creation. The store owner is informed that an account has been created.
You can use either mobile only verification or email only verification or both.
Some features are only available for Opencart 2. Opencart 1 users: please test before buying!
- Google reCAPTCHA to protects your site from spam and abuse at registration
- Allow resend of code by SMS up to 3 times in case of GSM network problem, then ask user to contact the support if he/she cannot receive the SMS.
- Customize the SMS template that is sent to customer for account verification.
- When customer edits account, if telephone field has changed the module asks confirmation again (you can enable/disable this feature).
- Multi languages support.
- Arabic, French, Turkish translations (User contribution)
Arabic digits support − Advanced feature (EXTRA)
- Example if SMS code is
1234and user enters
١٢٣٤then the code is accepted.
- VQMOD or OCMOD
- smshare extension: This extension requires smshare module to work.
- If you already have a module that modifies the registration process. Consult the support team before buying to discuss integration costs. We offer custom changes services to this module to fit your need.
- Don't buy this module if you already have (and you don't want to uninstall) module that does email verification.
AVAILABLE INTEGRATIONS (EXTRA)
- Integration with Journal 2 Quick Checkout
Before SMS confirmation can work on demo site, you must configure the smshare module so that it knows how to send the confirmation SMS
PVA: Phone Verified Accounts SMS at registration (+Email)
- Product Code: pva