Android and iPhone Native application for Opencart 3 stores
Android and iOS Native App for Opencart Stores
Create an application for your Online store.
The best thing with app4store is to have a wrapper app around the ecommerce website.
- You will not reinvent the wheel. Your website is already responsive. So it will work well on the app.
- You will use all the nice things that you have already setup in your store like shipping methods, payment methods, shipping and payment rules, etc.
- Users will be able to checkout as usual.
The benefit is when the user becomes offline, the app will allow them to still browse the catalog, because the catalog is loaded with the app.
When the network connection is back, users will be redirected back to the online version.
We have developed an application for our own website prowebtec.com
For demonstration purpose, the application is published on the Google Play Store only.
Android users: you can download the application from:
When testing, sometimes, you don't want to wait until Google Play Store reviews the app, you can download the latest APK version and install it. Follow the steps below:
- First, make sure to uninstall the previous version. If you had previous version of the app installed from the play store, then you can not install the APK over.
- From your Android smartphone, click here to download the APK.
- Once download, click on the APK file to launch the installation.
- Android will warn you about "unknown developer", you can ignore.
- The app is now installed, you can start testing.
- Product Code: app4oc