Login by Telephone and OTP | Extension for Opencart 3
Opencart login with phone number
- Let customers use their telephone instead of the email to log into the store.
- Customers enter telephone + password instead of email + password.
- Allow customers to enter telephone or email in the same field telephone/email
- When customers forget password, they can ask to reset the password. The reset password link is sent to them by SMS (this feature requires smshare SMS module).
- Prevent duplicate: You can choose to force telephone to be unique (think about the email how it is unique) at registration. It means that if an account is already registered with a telephone, no other account can be created with the same telephone.
(Does not apply for accounts already created before the extension was installed)
- Multi languages support
Why do you need this module
- Opencart login process using the phone number and password or
- Opencart login process using the email and password.
- One field accepts both email and telephone
Login By OTP - Passwordless login for Opencart - advanced feature
With this advanced feature, a unique code is generated each time the customer wants to login. No need to remember passwords.
Start the login process on PC, send OTP/login link by SMS → on the smartphone click on the link to get logged in
This is an advanced feature available as a complementary package. Learn more and check it out
- VQMOD or OCMOD
- Smshare module: Optional. Needed only for the password reset by SMS feature.
- This extension has been extensively tested with default Opencart Theme without custom checkout plugins or custom registration plugin.
When using custom checkout plugins or custom themes that modify heavily the classical login process (especially at checkout), it is worth noting that some additional integration work may be needed at additional cost.
- If you are using Journal3 theme, you can checkout the Journal3 integration separately.
Demo Opencart 3
- Product Code: login-by-tel-oc30